Director of Strategy & Implementation
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Kwontified is looking for a passionate candidate with the proven ability to build strategic, long lasting business relationships in fashion and beauty retail. The candidate will be responsible for driving online sales, monitoring and reacting to industry trends, as well as owning the top and bottom lines of brand P&Ls.
An ideal candidate should have experience in building vendor relationships, planning product cycles, selling consumer products online, as well as managing a team of direct reports. He or she must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate will work with vendors of all sizes – and must have the leadership presence and communication skills to represent Kwontified at all levels of these organizations. He or she must also possess strong analytical acumen and be comfortable drawing metric-based conclusions by managing an extensive amount of data.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Buying/planning, operations, retail or finance background
- Project management/brand management background
- Experience in presenting to Senior leadership
- Proven negotiating skills and management experience
- Experience with business analysis and expertise in Excel
- Experience working with any of the following platforms: Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Vendor Express, Amazon Seller Central, Google Shopping, eBay Shopping
- Multi-lingual in any of the following: Hindi, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, French, Italian, German, or Japanese
- Experience hiring and managing a team of sales manager direct reports
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.