Strategy & Implementation Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Fashion. Tech. Startup.
If you're interested in all three of these areas, aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, and want to make an impact at a fast-growing startup located in downtown Seattle across from the Nordstrom HQ, keep reading:
Kwontified is seeking a creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial person to join our exciting and fast-paced Strategy & Implementation (S&I) team as a Strategy & Implementation intern. An ideal candidate should be an effective communicator and problem-solver who is an effective communicator (both verbally and through writing), is excited about driving business growth, and can grow rapport with our clients within the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries.
The candidate will develop skills and work across all functional retail areas to grow and improve our clients’ sales on various online retail platforms. He or she will work closely with senior leaders internally and externally to execute merchandise strategies, coordinate and create launch plans for new products, and liaise with the Marketing Team to organize seasonal promotions.
- Bachelor Degree or Enrolled in a 4-year Accredited University
- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, & Alumnus
- Interest in retail and/or understanding of retail industry
- Experience in business data analysis and Excel
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player that welcomes challenges and leadership responsibilities.
- Experience in retail and/or understanding of retail industry
- Multilingual in any of the following: Hindi, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, French, Italian, German, or Japanese
- Concise, clear writing
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.