Strategy & Implementation Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Fashion. Tech. Startup.
Kwontified is a data-driven, customer-obsessed e-commerce management and SaaS firm empowering established brands with the inside knowledge they need to succeed on Amazon and other popular marketplaces.
Kwontified is seeking a creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial person to join our exciting and fast-paced Strategy & Implementation (S&I) team as a Account Analyst. An ideal candidate should be an effective communicator and problem-solver who's excited about driving business growth and consumer engagement for global ecommerce brands in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle products industries.
The candidate will develop skills and work across all functional retail areas to grow and improve our clients’ sales on various online retail platforms. He or she will work closely with senior leaders internally and externally to execute merchandise strategies, provide recommendations to improve sales and margin, coordinate and create launch plans for new products. Working closely alongside our clients, they will also be responsible for executing global digital marketing strategies for social, email, and PPC campaigns in both domestic and international markets; creating engaging written and visual consumer content; measuring and analyzing the performance of campaigns; identifying opportunities to drive sales and profitability; and managing projects.
Additionally, this candidate will be groomed into a more senior-level leadership role with additional client management.
- Bachelor Degree
- Understanding and/or interest in Retail industry
- Solid understanding of math, finance, and general business concepts and terminology
- Proficiency in business data analysis and Excel
- Entrepreneur spirit with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to communicate concisely and clearly
- Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player that welcomes challenges and leadership responsibilities
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to be comfortable working with and analyzing large sets of data and presenting results that tell a clear and compelling story.
- Experience in retail and/or understanding of retail industry
- Experience working with any of the following platforms: Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Vendor Express, Amazon Seller Central, Google Shopping, eBay
- Experience working with any of the following platforms: Amazon Marketing Services, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Marketo, Adobe Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Ability to think multiple steps ahead and prepare for potential problems, and escalate issues when appropriate against competing deadlines
- Multilingual in any of the following: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, or Japanese
- International experience socially/professionally and can converse with business partners across various cultures with ease
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.