Strategy & Implementation Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Kwontified is seeking a creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial person to join our exciting and fast-paced Strategy & Implementation (S&I) management team. An ideal candidate should be an effective communicator and problem-solver who can drive the growth and profitability of our clients within the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries.
The candidate will develop skills and work across all functional retail areas to grow and improve our clients’ sales on various online retail platforms. He or she will work closely with senior leaders internally and externally to execute merchandise strategies, provide recommendations to improve sales and margin, coordinate and create launch plans for new products, and liaise with the Marketing Team to organize seasonal promotions. Additionally, this candidate will be groomed into a more senior-level leadership role with personnel management responsibilities.
- Experience in business data analysis and Excel
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player that welcomes challenges and leadership responsibilities.
- Experience working with any of the following platforms: Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Vendor Express, Amazon Seller Central, Google Shopping, eBay Shopping
- Multi-lingual in any of the following: Hindi, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, French, Italian, German, or Japanese
- International experience socially/professionally and can converse with business partners across various cultures with ease
- Concise, clear writing
- Management or hiring experience
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.