Director, Strategy & Implementation
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Kwontified is seeking a creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial person to join our exciting and fast-paced Strategy & Implementation (S&I) management team. An ideal candidate should be an effective communicator and problem-solver who can drive the growth and profitability of our clients within the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries.
The candidate will work across all functional retail areas to grow and improve our clients’ sales on various online retail platforms. To this end, he or she will work closely with client leadership to craft their sales, site merchandising, and inventory management strategies. Moreover, this individual will also oversee the Strategy & Implementation Team to ensure proper execution and liaise with the Marketing & Design Team to coordinate seasonal promotions.
- Experience in business data analysis and Excel
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player that welcomes challenges and leadership responsibilities.
- Experience working with any of the following platforms: Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Seller Central, Google Shopping, eBay Shopping
- Multi-lingual in any of the following: Hindi, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, French, Italian, German, or Japanese
- International experience socially/professionally and can converse with business partners across various cultures with ease
- Concise, clear writing
- Management or hiring experience
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or click the link below.