Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Kwontified is looking for a creative and data-driven individual to join our exciting and fast-paced Marketing Team. An ideal candidate is an effective communicator and problem-solver with a strong desire to drive growth and consumer engagement for global ecommerce brands in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle products industries.
The Marketing Manager will own highly visible programs and projects that directly impact our clients' sales on various online retail platforms. They will work closely with senior leadership to create omni-channel digital marketing strategies for social, email, and PPC ad campaigns in both domestic and international markets; provide recommendations to improve site merchandising and sales; and collaborate with the Strategy & Implementation Team to support seasonal promotions.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in consumer marketing or advertising
- Proficiency in business data analysis and Excel
- Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player that welcomes challenges
- Experience working with any of the following platforms: Amazon Marketing Services, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Marketo, Adobe Marketing Cloud etc.
- Proficiency with HTML and SQL
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience managing client expectations and dependencies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in ambiguity
- Multi-lingual in any of the following: Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, or German
- Previous management or hiring experience
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.