Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Kwontified is looking for a creative and data-driven individual to join our exciting and fast-paced Marketing Team. An ideal candidate is an effective communicator and problem-solver with a strong desire to drive growth and consumer engagement for global ecommerce brands in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle products industries.
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for executing global digital marketing strategies for social, email, and PPC campaigns in both domestic and international markets; creating engaging written and visual consumer content; measuring and analyzing the performance of campaigns; identifying opportunities to drive sales and profitability; and managing projects that rely on close collaboration with the Kwontified Strategy & Implementation Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Proficiency in business data analysis and Excel
- Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player that welcomes challenges
- Experience working with any of the following platforms: Amazon Marketing Services, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Marketo, Adobe Marketing Cloud etc.
- Proficiency in graphic design with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Proficiency with HTML and SQL
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in ambiguity
- Multi-lingual in any of the following: Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, or German